Skip to content
- Only officially announced portions of the trail are open to the public; the rest of the corridor is closed due to dangerous conditions; non-permitted usage is solely at the user’s own risk.
- Open dawn to dusk.
- No trespassing on the adjacent private property.
- No motorized vehicles.
- No hunting or discharge of firearms.
- No animals other than leashed non-vicious dogs; dog waste must be disposed of properly.
- Minors must be accompanied by adults.
- TRAIL USERS DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK AND BY USING THE TRAIL WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OF INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AGAINST MOUNTAIN HERITAGE, INC., ITS AGENTS, VOLUNTEERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, BOARD MEMBERS, AND REPRESENTATIVES.